Chuck Roast – Mississippi Pot Roast
- Anderson Farms Grass Fed Chuck Roast
- 1 stick butter
- 1 packet ranch mix
- 1 packet au jus gravy mix
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Season the roast generously with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in skillet over medium high heat. Sear each side for about 3 minutes or until brown on each side.
2. Place roast in crock pot. Sprinkle ranch mix on top of the roast. Sprinkle au jus gravy mix on top of roast.
3. Place a stick of butter on top of the roast.
4. Place 5-6 pepperoncinis on top of the roast and pour 2-3 tbsp of the juice around the roast.
5. Cook roast on low setting for 6 hours.
6. Roast is ready when falling off the bone. Shred in juice or cut into pieces for serving. Remove to platter and serve. Enjoy!